Then welcome to our global stage! Take part in the Hughes & Kettner Noodling Competition* – beginning on March 01 2022 – and win one of three awesome prizes!
HERE’S WHAT YOU COULD WIN…
· 1st prize: TriAmp Mark 3
· 2nd prize: Black Spirit 200 Combo
· 3rd prize: AmpMan Classic
WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO DO? WELL…
- You must be at least 18 years old
- Download one of the 4 backing tracks provided on our website. It's not allowed to pitch-shift or change the BPM of the backingtracks. This ensures, all participants have the same requirements and chances
- Shoot a video (of no longer than 120 seconds in total) where you first tell us why YOU should win the grand TriAmp prize, and then noodle with pride over your chosen backing track
- Upload your video to YouTube, Vimeo or any other video streaming platform, or your own website or elsewhere
- Make sure that your video is Unlisted and NOT visible to the public
- Send us an email by 17:00 CET on April 08 2022 to noodlewithpride(at)hughes-and-kettner.com – and make sure to include the following info:
- The unlisted link to your video
- Your full name
- Your date of birth
- Your email address
- A portrait photo of yourself (in .jpeg format, max. file size 1 MB)
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
- An internal H&K jury will review and evaluate all of the videos we receive
- Our 10 favorite videos will be uploaded to the Hughes & Kettner YouTube channel and presented to the public
- For three weeks, the whole world can watch and like the videos on our YouTube channel. (Please note that only people registered with a Google account can ‘like’ videos on YouTube.)
- The 3 videos with the most likes (not views!) at the close of the competition – at 17:00 CET on May 03 2022 – will win the three prizes!
- On May 04 2022, we will announce the three winners!
WANT TO GET MORE LIKES?
- Well, then we recommend you ask your friends and acquaintances to like your video via social media!
- Also use these hashtags with all the posts you make about the competition:
#noodlewithpride #HughesandKettner #noodlingcompetition2022 #triamp #blackspirit200 #ampman
- Please note that we will only count the likes that appear on the 10 videos we upload to the Hughes & Kettner YouTube channel! We will not count likes on other social media posts – so make sure you tell people to make their like directly on your video on our YouTube channel!
- By taking part in the Hughes & Kettner Noodling Contest, the participant agrees to refrain from buying likes. Any violation and unsportsmanlike conduct with regard to like voting will result in immediate exclusion from the Noodling Contest.
- Now, let the games begin and show your talent to the world! We can’t wait to hear your noodling…
* All employees and family members of employees of Music & Sales P.E. are excluded from this competition.
HERE’S WHAT YOU COULD WIN…
We are holding a Hughes & Kettner Competition for our end customers. Called the Noodling Competition, its goal is to obtain the highest number of votes for the best soloist in a community poll conducted via social media.
1. Description and scope of data processing
a) Participation as a musician with a video created thereto:
The following data will be compulsorily requested and processed in order to take part in the competition with the video created thereto:
- First and last name of the participant
- Email address
- Link to the participant’s video
In addition, the following data will be requested from winners of the Hughes & Kettner Noodling Competition and processed in order to deliver prizes:
- Delivery address
The first name, last name and postal address of non-cash prizewinners will be submitted to the designated shipping company.
The following data will be compulsorily requested and processed in order to vote:
- First and last name of the person casting the vote
- Email address
In addition, the following data will be stored at the time the message is sent:
- IP address of the user
- Email address
- Date and time the vote was cast
When you visit a given service (e.g. Facebook, YouTube, Instagram) to watch videos, you are using that service and its functions at your own discretion. We have no influence on the type and scope of the data collected by the respective provider, nor on the type of data processing, data use or data transfer to third parties.
2. Legal grounds for and purpose of data processing
a) Participation as a musician with a created video:
Pursuant to Article 6 (1) point (b) GDPR, the legal grounds for processing data in the event of participation in the Hughes & Kettner Noodling Competition arise from the performance of the competition contract, to which the data subject is a party, and for the performance of pre-contractual measures.
The legal grounds for processing data are to prevent a single person from casting multiple votes – that is, to safeguard our legitimate interest pursuant to Article 6 (1) point (f) GDPR. To this end, it is necessary to identify the user by name, email address and IP address.
3. Duration of storage
Data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected and no statutory retention periods preclude its erasure. Should such statutory retention periods apply, data will be deleted upon its expiration.
4. Possibility of objection and erasure
The user has the possibility of objecting informally to the processing of personal data at any time. If and depending on when this is done,
a) the contestant will not take part in the competition / the prize will not be sent, or
b) the vote will not be counted.
In this event, all personal data stored in the context of the Hughes & Kettner Noodling Competition will be deleted unless a statutory retention period precludes its erasure.