The Spirit Tone Generator technology faithfully recreates the natural yet wildly complex interactions of traditional tube amp circuits on a digitally-controlled but strictly analog working platform. This miniature masterwork houses the essence of the physics behind tube amplifiers, with all of the intensity – hereby creating the rich and responsive tonal behavior that gives you an unbridled joy of playing. Put simply, Spirit is made to inspire guitarists to perform at their best.
Black Spirit 200 Floor
EVERYTHING YOU LOVE ABOUT THE FLOOR FORMAT, REDEFINED
SRP: 899,00 €
Black Spirit 200 Floor combines the exhilarating range of sounds and features and the immense power of the award-winning Black Spirit 200 Head and Combo, and adds in the incredibly practical switching and controlling functions of the FSM-432 MK III MIDI Board.
The secret behind Black Spirit 200 Floor’s incredible sounds is our groundbreaking ‘bionic’ tone generating technology: Spirit.
This strictly analog circuitry faithfully recreates the complex, dynamic processes known from classic tube amp designs, thereby delivering world class tone and responsiveness. With the massive power of 200 watts and the integrated Red Box AE+ speaker emulation, Black Spirit 200 Floor can drive any kind and size of cabinet.
BLACK SPIRIT 200 FLOOR: TOP FEATURES
- Hughes & Kettner’s award-winning Bionic Spirit Tone Generator built-in
- Contains all the features of the Black Spirit 200 Head and Combo, plus two additional true-bypass pre-loops and a dedicated Monitor-In
- Built-in 200-watt power amp
- Fully programmable with direct access to 128 presets, plus additional inputs for foot switches and expression pedals
- New Direct 7 mode for even easier access to up to seven presets
- High-quality, road-worthy aluminium die-cast housing
- Free App for iPad and Android devices