BLACK SPIRIT 200 FLOOR
Black Spirit 200 Floor combines the exhilarating range of sounds and the 200 watts power amp of the Black Spirit 200 Head, with the incredibly practical switching and controlling functions of the FSM-432 MK III MIDI Board, plus two additional Pre-Loops, a professional monitoring input, and a new Direct-7 mode to recall your favourite presets easily.
Analog tube sounds without tubes
EVERYTHING YOU LOVE ABOUT THE PEDAL FORMAT, REDEFINED
- Four strictly analog channels that deliver a thrilling ride through musical history
- Studio quality reverb, delay and modulation effects built-in
- Serial FX loop plus two additional true-bypass pre-loops
- Built-in 200-watt power amp
- Fully programmable controls, direct access to 128 presets
- Stomp-Box-Mode that lets operate the amp like a pedal board
- New Direct 7 mode for even easier access to your favourite sounds
- Additional inputs for foot switches and expression pedals for real-time control
- Dedicated XLR Monitor-In for hassle-free in ear monitoring and more
- Red Box AE+ DI-out with 8 cabinet simulations that delivers studio quality tone straight to desk
- Full Bluetooth remote control and preset management with the free App for iPad and Android devices
- High-quality, road-worthy aluminium die-cast housing
SPIRIT TONE GENERATOR – THE TUBELESS STANDARD
For almost 40 years, we’ve been exploring the origin of the tonal magic of tube amplifiers more and more deeply. And what became obvious is this: it’s about way more than just the tube. The true tonal magic emerges from all the ‘weird’ dynamic interactions between the single circuit sections and the amp stages, the transformers and the speakers.
Together, these highly complex and dynamic physical phenomena create that rich, organic and tactile sound experience guitar players are looking for.
INNOVATIVE POWER AMP SAGGING CONTROL
Much of the fascinating tone of the great clean, crunch and lead guitar sounds is down to a drop in power supply voltage when spiking transient signals hit the output stage hard. Now, for the first time in an analog amp, Black Spirit 200 lets you adjust the amount of power amp sag and dial in creaminess and growl regardless of the volume level.
CHANNELS AND FX
Black Spirit 200 features four channels that take you on a trip through all the trademark tones of the last 60 years. And like four external stomp boosts, the channel-tailored boost will give you an even more assertive, creamier, or punchier tone! Four inspirational, strictly analog channels plus a complete range of built-in digital reverb, delay and modulation effects make it a perfect all-in-one solution, while a sophisticated FX Loop lets you connect external FX units. And it’s all accessible directly and with the trusted handling you expect from a real guitar amplifier.
SAVE YOUR FAVORITE TONES WITH THE PUSH OF A BUTTON
Clean, Crunch, Lead, Ultra
Reverb, Delay, Modulation (Chorus, Phaser, Flanger, Tremolo)
IDB (Intelligent Dual Breakpoint) Noise Gate
FULLY PROGRAMMABLE CONTROLS
Channel, Gain, Volume, EQ, Sagging, Presence, Resonance, Noise
Gate, FX Parameters, FX Loop, Cabinet Type
MAX. POWER CONSUMPTION
MAINS INPUT VOLTAGE
100-240 V, 50-60 Hz
200, 20, 2, 0 Watts
410 x 155 x 150 mm, Weight 3.6 kg / 7.8 lbs
1 x 8-16 Ohms, switchable from guitar cab to full range speaker
PRE LOOP 1 & 2
RED BOX AE+
RED BOX AE (Ambience Emulation) 8 cabinet emulations, XLR balanced
CONTROL 1 & 2
TRS jacks for optional footswitches and expression pedals
Bluetooth, MIDI, APP
Mini jack, 3.5 mm stereo
6.3 mm (1/4″) stereo, 50 Ohms
7-pin, 20 V DC phantom power (150 mA), 5-pin compatible
NEVER LOSE A GREAT TONE AGAIN: APP FOR IPAD AND ANDROID
Create, edit, save and share all your favorite sounds via Bluetooth using the
Black Spirit 200 Remote App for iPad!
The App, which you can download for free at the Apple App Store and runs on all iPads running iOS 10 or later, lets you:
• Store and backup all your favorite sounds
• Manage an unlimited number of presets in as many libraries as you need
• Visually monitor all of the amp’s parameters in real time
• Remotely control all of those parameters in real time
• Load/send presets via email
With the Black Spirit 200 Remote App, you’ll never lose a great tone again!